Hello everyone. As the 2020 season is steadily drawing to a close, we would like to take this time to reflect on this year and inform you of the changes coming.
First, we understand that this year has been frustrating for all and that it has been a confusing time regarding the business and the opening hours. We apologise that we haven’t been able to be consistent with our opening hours and hope you understand that we are a small family business and we tried our best to provide the service that you have all become used to.
For changes in the business, they are as follows.
- We will be shut weekends and bank holidays
- We will be closed from October 1st and re-open 1st March 2021
- We will unfortunately not be selling any Christmas trees this year and urge all our customers who did get them to visit our friends at Baghill Nurseries
For the 2021 season do be aware of these additional following changes.
- We will no longer be selling any hanging baskets to the public, nor taking any orders for private, retail baskets.
- We will no longer be supplying 6 packs or any mature bedding plants
- We will be going back to our roots as a trade nursery open to the public with a large focus on plug plants and small perennials.
We understand that these changes may affect you and we offer our sincerest apologies. This year has caused us to re-evaluate our business, as it has with many more businesses across the country, and we hope you can all come to understand that we have had to make these changes. We have partnered with various nurseries around the district so we will be able to point you in the right directions for any of your gardening needs should we not be able to provide you with them ourselves.
Stay safe and we hope to see you all in 2021 for a fresh, new year.
Paul & The First Impressions Team.